Thursday 15 October 2015

Customer’s note to Altamash Dental Clinic

The pain in my tooth never seemed to subside. I took tranquilizers, pain relief medicines, gargled with salt water and tried every remedy possible. But the excruciating pain left me breathless and helpless. I knew there was something that has seriously gone wrong with my tooth.

The very next day I took an appointment with the most renowned dentistry practitioners of the country i.e. Altamash Dental Clinic. I was expecting an outburst of a detrimental situation in which my teeth are in and as usual was extremely apprehensive of meeting the dentist and getting my teeth worked on. My anxiety was soaring for the right reasons.

It was however the moment I entered the clinic I was put to ease. The soothing ambiance and the staff not only made me comfortable but the doctor that communicated, checked and diagnosed my problem did it in such a professional way that I didn’t feel anything all the while. The prescribed sitting for a root canal was fixed and the procedure fully explained to me. I was sure that I need not worry about anything and I was in the hands of the right people, knowing their job perfectly well.

The entire procedure in the next setting was handled by the professional surgeons using machines and equipment which were state of the art and modern. The immaculate procedure carried out with utmost care and precision was for me like a cool breeze of air, not a moment of pain or discomfort was felt.


Considering the level of pain and discomfort people usually feel after the root canal procedure I never encountered any such problems. I was given a mild pain reliever to take care of the pain. I am thankful to Altamash Dental Clinic for taking care of me with such excellent services.
Customer’s note to Altamash Dental Clinic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2021 Altamash Dental Clinic - Designed by Bohradevelopers