Wednesday 14 October 2015

Orthodontics at Altamash Dental Clinic

No one can understand pain better than the one who endures it. Be it physical or psychological, pain has its effects on one’s personality and in some cases is apparent long after it’s gone. Usually such is the psychological pain, the pain of being laughed at, ridiculed and emotionally abused.

I remember the effect; the psychological trauma the crooked tooth brought to me. A student that once excelled was shattered when shackled by the evil of self consciousness and deteriorated confidence. My grades fell and along came a fall in my social existence. I ignored invitations and was somewhat becoming a patient of depression.

I was saved by the grace of Allah, and my parents who rightly realized my problem and nipped the evil in the bud. By taking me to Altamash Dental Clinic my fear of remaining crooked forever wasn’t only removed but the treatment actually regained my smile and got its prior feel and fullness. Altamash Dental Clinic took care of my smile and brought me back my life which truly was the best gift by life itself.

Orthodontics is definitely the best gift of science and aesthetics. There is nothing more revolutionary in cosmetic science than orthodontics. One’s smile is an asset. If your teeth look pale, yellow, dirty, crooked or arouses disgust in people then definitely that is the biggest turn off ever.

Altamash Dental Clinic provided me with expert advice and services which made things not only clear to me but gave me confidence in them and their ability to fix my problem fully. I looked forward to every meet where they explained to me my progress, current status and future requirements. This empowered me and I was very clear of my progress and the maximum time that would be required for the procedure.
Orthodontics at Altamash Dental Clinic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2021 Altamash Dental Clinic - Designed by Bohradevelopers